Here is the completed soap carving project for Alec's Bear Den in Scouts. It took him only 2 days to complete. I think it is great. That boy has football on the brain 24/7! Needless to say, he now wants to carve all the soap in the house because it is the only time I let him use his pocket knife. I don't know about you but, I am thinking neighbor gifts this year for Christmas:)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Scout Project
Here is the completed soap carving project for Alec's Bear Den in Scouts. It took him only 2 days to complete. I think it is great. That boy has football on the brain 24/7! Needless to say, he now wants to carve all the soap in the house because it is the only time I let him use his pocket knife. I don't know about you but, I am thinking neighbor gifts this year for Christmas:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If I get a carved soap from Alec for Christmas I am going to frame it!! How awesome! I should have Brayden learn to do it too. Maybe we can have them get together so Alec can teach him. BTW... he did a great job on his football!
good job alec :) it looks great.
Post a Comment