Heidi and Zaner (check out that sweater!) Her hair "wings" made me proud.
Cami and Dani. What the heck? Is that Dani with long hair? Rock on Dude!! If you think that's crazy you should of saw his tats.
Autumn and Bryan or Don Johnson. This picture does not do Autumn's costume justice. It was totally tubular and to the max. Plus Bryan looks great in neon green.
80's Gang: Gina, AlDean, Chad, Ceci, Heidi, Zaner, Bryan, Autumn, Cami and Dani
Bring on the twinkies, pixie sticks, ring pops, dorritos, big league chew and White Rain hairspray. It was great to find out who everyone's 80s heartthrob was and their favorite 80s music. Also remember the great cartoons of the 80's-Jem, The Littles, Smurfs, He-Man, and TMNT?! Thanks for the fun night and remember to put down your rubik's cube, spray your bangs, and turn up that Tiffany song blarin from your boombox.

4 comments:
Seriously there is no better "party thrower" around!! Your parties rock!! We had so much fun!! Glad you snagged that group photo onto your blog. I'll still email you pics because there was another group photo that you and Charlie were in! So happy that you updated your blog!! Can't wait to see more...keep them coming!!
P.S. Camry loved Savanna's party! I can't believe our girls are turning 12 this year!! Aaaahhhh!
Sooooo awesome!!! Like totally. We had a blast and the costumes were radical. Thanks so much for hosting it and letting us suck on ring pops and drink shasta. "I wanna pop pop pop pop pop, I wanna....shhhhasta!" :) You make everything fun.. love you so much. Can't wait to see more, so keep them coming!! Wahoo!!
Nice Job Cuca!!!
I love the new look and I love you new look even more!!! Can't wait to see what you pull out of the closet for THE movie premier!
You guys look fabulous! The funny thing is that I am sure I have seen a picture of Heidi with her hair like that for real!!
Post a Comment